Clarify Your Brand
Grow Your Revenue
Multiply Your Impact
A Different Kind of Advertising Agency: Profit + Purpose
Grove9 is a strategic branding, marketing, and digital ad agency in Wichita, KS.
We help grow the good by empowering on-mission marketplace leaders and nonprofit organizations with strategic marketing, insightful research, branding expertise, and proven results.
What’s with our name? It’s all about mission. Whether it’s helping foster kids find forever homes or financial planners foster generosity, we are inspired by our clients’ missions and the way they embody the Fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. (Hint, there are nine of them.)
Strategists Aligned by Purpose
Disciplined in equal parts marketing strategy and creativity, Justin’s drive to create impact fuels everything he does. He’s passionate about leading our team and clients toward ongoing success and sustained growth. Before founding Grove9, his professional journey included time building brands at Associated Advertising Agency, various nonprofits, Pathway Church, and independent consulting. Justin’s love of missional marketing is rivaled only by his devotion to his family, coaching volleyball, singing Jimmy Buffett songs, and a good cup of coffee.
Lynn’s countless curiosity, leadership, and love of data help our team solve client needs and deliver results. With her three-decade proven marketing track record, it’s clear to see how much she values doing work that matters. She has been instrumental in fostering success for Exploration Place, EmberHope Youthville, Wichita State Foundation, Sedgwick County Zoo, Star Lumber, and more. In addition to seeing purpose-driven clients grow, Lynn loves seeing her plants and her faith grow, traveling anywhere, and spending time with her family.
Amy’s big picture vision and small detail management coupled with her marketing prowess and drive to get things done, makes her a results-driven force to be reckoned with. With a background in both news media and nonprofit communications, her impressive resume includes creating impact for Youth Horizons, FOCUS International, Wichita State University, Butler Community College, KFDI, and the Wichita Business Journal. Outside of the ad world, Amy is passionate about spending time with family and friends, cooking, coffee, reading, and all things cross-cultural or international.
With a strong background in nonprofit marketing, education, and banking, Christina brings almost 30 years of insightful thinking, organization, and creativity to the table. Under her watch, Exploration Place, Commerce Bank, and Bishop Carroll HS saw strong advances in marketing, communications, and public relations. She has served on several community boards and is active with her church, currently serving as secretary for its Stewardship Council. She was also named Wichita Business Journal’s Nonprofit Marketer of the Year and Women Who Lead – Marketing. When not writing client strategy, Christina enjoys traveling, preferably near an ocean, enjoying a good cup of coffee and sitting on her back patio with family and friends.
Relocating to Kansas from Texas, Maci brings high energy and experience to her client accounts. She’s a brand builder with a strong drive to grow the good through strategic marketing and social media. The Dallas Cowboys, Union Rescue Mission, and Prestonwood Christian Academy are just a few of the organizations where Maci has dedicated her skills and expertise. At Grove9, Maci is a do-er that makes other do-ers look on with envy. When she’s not enthusiastically helping purpose-driven organizations, Maci can be found spending time with Jesus and family and friends, working out, or visiting a new coffee shop.
Join Us – Current Opportunities
Grove9, a mission-driven marketing agency located in Wichita, KS, believes that smart marketing can help on-mission organizations make a greater impact in this world. The Brand Manager full-time position will work directly with Grove9 leadership to create impact for our amazing clients by developing and managing client accounts, projects, and timelines. The ideal team member can take initiative on day-to-day tasks and projects while providing clear communication and cross-functional collaboration. You must be flexible, highly organized, and proactive. You enjoy multi-tasking, are detail-oriented, and driven to help our mission-driven clients change the world.
- Initiate, coordinate, and follow through on projects for Grove9 clients assigned to you to ensure success, on-time completion, and quality.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of and passion for the client’s business.
- Oversee coordination of external agency partners on the development, design, and production of creative assets.
- Maintain accurate information within the agency’s web-based project management system so tasks and jobs are completed on schedule.
- Communicate and meet with clients, contractors, and other key stakeholders to initiate tasks, update progress, send reminders, and track projects/tasks.
- Prepare client meeting agendas and organize notes for the next steps and timelines for execution.
- Establish and track key metrics. Measure and report results regularly.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing, digital, and social media plan for clients, including budgets, timelines, content, and metrics.
- Bring strategic thinking to each client’s business to provide added value and help stimulate growth opportunities.
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative for assigned clients.
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
- Research and write Lean Marketing Plans™.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor-level degree in marketing, business, journalism, or related field preferred.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work within deadlines with high attention to detail.
- Strong communicator, both in-person and digitally, to be able to communicate with clients and co-workers.
- Exemplary writing, listening, communication, and presentation skills.
- Must be comfortable with a variety of digital tools.
We believe smart marketing can help organizations make a real difference in this world. We believe in being a part of that.
WE THINK BEFORE WE TELL
We believe success always starts with strategy.